This list is compiled from the participants in the #LTHEChat (Learning and teaching in Higher Education) about the value of academic blogging.
- Academic Blogs Academic blogs from the University of Glasgow
- Christopher Wiley Information and expert comment and teaching notes on popular and classical music topics
- David Hopkins eLearning, MOOCs, Blogging, Social Media, and the stuff in between. Author of The Really Useful #EdTechBook
- Educational Vignettes A team blog sharing practice, ideas, expertise and activities in the field of educational development
- How Sheila Sees IT ponderings from the world of educational technology in HE
- James Clay News and views on e-learning, ILT and tech stuff in general…
- Kate Soper Thoughts Personal reflections on technology enhanced learning
- Laura Ritchie Musings on teaching, researching, performing, and learning music in HE
- Learning and Technology Reflections Thoughts about learning, teaching and technology in HE
- Sue Beckingham Helping you get started using social media for learning, teaching and research
- Textile Conservation A blog about textile conservation at the University of Glasgow.